You must apply on the Global Online Enrollment System, or GOES website, , its the same website that is used to apply for CBP’s trusted traveler programs. 

  1. Click the box in GOES for the U.S. APEC Business Travel Card. 
  2. Then schedule a visit to any CBP trusted traveler enrollment center for an interview (if you are not already a CBP trusted traveler) and for electronic signature collection. 

 Here is more info: