Ordinary passport holders from India are required to apply for a Turkey e-visa.
Your e- visa is valid for a total period of 180 days. Your stay cannot exceed 30 days.
You can apply here:
Keep in mind that you must meet all the requirements listed below in order to obtain an e-Visa:
1. I am traveling for the purposes of tourism or business.
2. I hold a valid supporting document (Schengen visa or a valid visa from any of the OECD member countries; or a valid residence permit of a Schengen or OECD country). Please note that e-Visas are not accepted as a supporting document.
3. I can prove that I hold a return ticket, hotel reservation and at least 50 $ per each day of my stay.
4. I hold a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date I intend to enter Turkey.
5. I have a round-trip ticket with Turkish Airlines or Pegasus Airlines.