No. You must leave Turkey and obtain a new e-Visa. If you need an extend your stay beyond the max days allowed/e-Visa validity period, you may apply for a residence permit at the Provincial Directorate Migration Management office. 

Be warned that if you overstay your visa, you may be subject to fines, deportation, and may be banned from traveling to Turkey for a period of time.