No. A person admitted as a visitor in the HKSAR is not allowed to take any employment, whether paid or unpaid; establish or join in any business; or become a student at a school, university or other educational institution in the HKSAR. If you wish to enter the HKSAR for employment, study, training or residence, you should apply for an appropriate visa to the Immigration Department of the HKSAR under the existing arrangements.